Tuesday 21 May 2013

Mother's and Teacher's Day Celebration


السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Dear parents, in conjunction with the Mother's and Teacher's Day on 16 May, we at TADIKA CAHAYA KHALIFAH (TCK) have celebrated this special day with all our students. We have prepared few activities for the children such as Art and Craft, video show, cake cutting and singing. Attached is the poem specially dedicated to all mothers and we at TCK would like to wish all mothers, "Happy Mothers Day". Not forgetting, we are also taking this opportunity to say, "Thank You Very Much For Your Commitment and Dedication" to all our teachers. 
MOTHER
To the most beautiful women ever, my mother. And may Allah (Swt) bless all the mothers in the world.
Life is short, moving faster every second, with time being a illusion
Now I understand the worth of a mother so I bear my soul
For all those nights, I caused pain
If only I knew, now I hang my head in shame
I hope it isn’t too late
Her smile reminds me of a bright summers day
Her sweet scent gives me the courage to be brave
The warmth of her love occupies my heart
She’s my conscious telling me to do right over wrong
Through the thick and thin, through happiness and despair, through love and pain
My mother remained the same
Through my tears for her love, through my wanting for her hug, now I work hard so I become someone she can be proud of
Want to take the weight of her shoulders knowing she’s the one who nurtured
Now I pray that Allah can bless her with a long life
A little longer so she can see her grandchildren with her own eyes
With paradise beneath the mothers feet I promise I’ll never leave
Seize every opportunity to appease your needs
When I meet obstacles you help to keep me sane
Scold me when I step out of line
9 months you carried me as a protector and you vowed this would never sever
Before one of us depart I hope you know how much I love you mother
Life is short, moving faster every second, with time being a illusion
Now I understand the worth of a mother so I bear my soul
For all those nights, I caused pain
If only I knew, now I hang my head in shame
I hope it isn’t too late

Teacher Min, Teacher Siti, Teacher Ayu and Teacher Darina

Happy Teacher's and Mother's Day!

Nice Cakes!

Dinner at Floating Seafood Restaurant, Shah Alam


No comments:

Post a Comment